What is involvement?
Getting involved in activities is a great way to build relationships and develop leadership skills, while serving the greater community. By creating active and engaged leaders, we ensure that our region has a bright future.
What involvement means to you and your business
While participation is not a requirement, getting involved can make a positive difference in our community. There are many ways to get involved with the West Jordan Chamber. From professional development to networking events, there’s a place for you to connect with other business leaders and the community.
How you can get involved
- Ambassadors – Want to take your leadership skills to the next level? Our leadership programs can help develop those skills and build lasting relationships that will allow you to better serve our community.
- Women In Business – Women In Business is dedicated to facilitating the advancement of business women by fostering meaningful business relationships, delivering educational programs and hosting member events that support the unique needs of women in the workplace.
- Business to Education Partnership Council – By sharing your story, you can help students understand the opportunities that wait for them beyond the classroom. Business leaders can have a powerful impact by connecting with students in our community to help prepare our future workforce.
- Advocacy – Held the first Thursday of the month, these sessions are the place to learn about public policy issues that matter to your business and the community.
- Community –
- Networking – Connect with business people like yourself and deepen your relationships at one of our many networking opportunities.